Every one wants to have his or her skin free from wrinkles, fine lines and other aging signs. As everyone wants to maintain his or her teenage skin for a really longer time but their efforts are just limited to chemical products. Which might give you wrinkle, dark spots free skin with regular use but if you stop using those cosmetics then your skin automatically start looking old. And will have all kind of aging signs. So, in order to prevent premature aging signs, prepare cucumber face mask at home.
Cucumber mask is one of the best face masks if you wish to nourish and hydrate you skin best will be best reflected in your aging skin. Because of the presence of soothing and astringent ingredients in cucumber makes it for acne-ridden and sunburned skin.
But for making Cucumber Face Mask you are required to have some other ingredients like lemon, Aloe- Vera gel and rose water. Which when come together will give you flawless skin which will just look like the skin you used to have during your teen age. Cucumber along with all these ingredients fight against all the signs of anti-aging and slows down you aging process.
Benefits of Cucumber for Skin:
Cucumber consists of nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin K, copper, potassium, and manganese. Because of the presence of these minerals in cucumber juice you get benefits like:
- Cucumber helps in revitalizing your skin.
- Cucumber removes skin tanning.
- Cucumber helps in opening of pores.
- Cucumber helps in skin rejuvenation.
- Cucumber helps in smoothing of sunburn.
Benefits of Aloe- Vera Gel for Skin:
Aloe- Vera Gel consist of nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, folic acid, calcium, zinc and iron. Following are the benefits of Aloe – Vera Gel.
- It treats sunburn.
- Keeps your skin moisturised.
- Also removes acne, pimples and blemishes.
Benefits of Lemon Juice for Skin:
Lemon consists of Vitamin C, lactic acid and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. These minerals altogether provides various advantages which are stated below.
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Acts as natural antiseptic.
- Reduce as well as prevent acne and pimples to occur.
- It fights against sign of aging,
- And lemon juice lightens your skin tone.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- Milk Powder Face Pack for Glowing Skin
- Oatmeal Facemask for Eczema and Dry Skin
- Orange Peel Face Pack for Flawless Skin
Homemade Cucumber Face Mask for Anti – Aging
Procedure to make Cucumber Face Mask
For creating your Cucumber mask at home for fighting against Anti-Aging you need:
- Half Cucumber.
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe- Vera Gel.
- Half teaspoon of Lemon.
- Half teaspoon of Rose Water.
- Firstly peel half cucumber and then cut it into small pieces.
- Then transfer all the chopped cucumber in a blender
- Then add 2 tablespoon of aloe- vera gel in the blender.
- Now add half teaspoon of lemon juice in the blender.
- Finally add half teaspoon of rose water in the blender.
- Then lastly spin the blender for few minutes.
And finally your Cucumber Face Mask is ready to use.
How to apply Cucumber Face Mask:
- First of all wash your face with water and then pad your face dry.
- Then apply Cucumber peel off mask on your face and neck with your finger tips or with a makeup brush.
- Let this mixture stay for 20 minutes on your face and neck.
- Remove the Cucumber facial using moist cotton or paper towel.
- Finally wash your face with lukewarm.
- Apply homemade Cucumber Mask at least twice a week.
- You can even mash the cucumber with a fork.
- Always use aloe- vera gel directly extracted from the leaves.
- You may also add honey in the face mask for moisturizing your skin.
- Eat lots of cucumber for hydrating and refreshing your skin.