Got tired of using chemical beauty products? Finally friends now you can make homemade face mask that will give you soft, beautiful, glowing and glamorous skin. Since this is one of the best way to get glamorous skin with almost zero expenditure and is 100 percent natural. Most of all, you create this recipe on your own hence you know that it contains no chemicals.
The ingredients that are used for face mask recipe are easily available in your kitchen so do not have to spent any extra penny over it. The ingredients used here are virgin olive oil, baking soda and honey which will improve your skin complexion.
First of all, I have discussed the benefits of the ingredients that are being used in making of face mask for healthy and beautiful skin. Then in the further article you will acquaint yourself with how to made a homemade face mask for acne free skin.
Benefits of Virgin Olive Oil for Skin:
Virgin Olive Oil consists of Vitamin E and Vitamin K, antioxidants and many fatty acids, saturated fat and monounsaturated fat. Because of the presence of these nutrients in Virgin Olive Oil you get following benefits:
- Skin moisturizer.
- Stimulates cell repairing.
- Gives you smooth skin.
Benefits of Honey for Skin:
Honey consists of Vitamin C, antibacterial properties and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. All these nutrients leads to the below given advantages to your skin.
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Prevents and get rid of acne
- Lightens your skin tone.
- Helps in reduces inflammation.
Benefits of Baking Soda for Skin:
Baking Soda consists of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin D, sugar, saturated fat, and sodium. Because of the presence of these nutrients in Baking Soda you get benefits like:
- Fights against acne.
- Removes sunburn.
- Improves complexions.
- Best for skin rashes and itching.
Homemade Face Mask for Glowing skin:
For creating your homemade facial for fighting against Anti-Aging you need:
- One teaspoon of virgin olive oil.
- 1 ½ teaspoon of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
Steps for creating natural Face Masks are:
- Firstly pour out 1 teaspoon of virgin olive oil in a small bowl.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon of honey in the bowl.
- Next add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix the mixture until the paste become thin.
And finally your Homemade Face Mask is ready to use.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- Top 12 Home Remedies To Get Rid of Wrinkles
- How to get rid of Bags under eyes
- Natural Method that cure Scars Instantly
How to do Homemade Facial
- First of all wash your face with water and then pad your face dry.
- Then apply homemade face mask on your face and neck with your finger tips or with a makeup brush.
- Let this mixture stay for 20 minutes on your face and neck.
- Remove the Homemade Face Mask using moist cotton or paper towel.
- Finally wash your face with lukewarm.
- In conclusion apply homemade Face Mask at least twice a week.
- If paste becomes thick you may add more baking soda.
- Hence if your skin becomes oily after applying the mask then you can apply toner or a moisturizer.