One of the best ways to soothe down your eczema related problems is the use of oatmeal, yogurt and honey mask. Well Oatmeal Face Mask is best for all the type of skin and can be applied on all infected areas in your body. As all these ingredients helps in moisturizing, hydrating, cleanse all the pores and revitalize your skin.
Now you can easily treat dry skin and its major infections like eczema using mask which contains all natural ingredients. As oatmeal, yogurt and honey are easily available on your kitchen so you would not also have to buy anything. So today I am going to share one of my favorite masks to get of dry skin and itchy eczema.
Reasons behind Eczema:
- One of the reasons is due to formulation of excessive of dry skin which leads to itchy and irritated skin. And if you will scratch your scalp or skin then it will infected and will result in flare-ups of red, itching and eczema.
- Another reason of eczema is due to lack in nutrition’s in your diet. And as result your body is not able to repair the infections caused because of eczema as soon as it should.
Benefits of Honey for Skin:
Honey consists of Vitamin C, antibacterial properties and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. Due to the presence of these minerals and nutrients in honey you get benefits like:
- Act as moisturiser for your skin.
- Fights against acne problems.
- Honey lightens your skin tone.
- Honey helps in reduces inflammation.
Benefits of Oatmeal for Skin:
Oatmeal is having abundance of nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. Moreover, you can also utilize Oatmeal to get rid of dark circles naturally at home. Hence all these minerals and nutrients makes Oatmeal beneficial for your skin as:
- Oatmeal makes your skin soft.
- Best skin cleanser.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Removes excess of oil.
- Best for acne breakout.
- Soothes itching and irritation caused because of eczema.
- Oatmeal moisturizes you skin.
- Oatmeal rejuvenates your skin.
- Oatmeal deeply cleans all the pores.
Benefits of Yogurt for Skin:
Yogurt consist mineral compositions like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium. All these nutrients together are highly beneficial for your skin:
- Yogurt moisturizes your skin.
- Yogurt reduces the dark circles.
- Yogurt treats all the skin infections.
- Yogurt removes dead skin.
- Yogurt prevents from infection,
- Yogurt reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Yogurt fights against acne.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- Natural Remedies to cure Wrinkles
- Natural remedies to get rid of Blackheads
- Natural Face Mask for Glowing Skin
Homemade Oatmeal Face Mask for Eczema:
1. Oatmeal Face Mask
First of all for creating your homemade Oatmeal mask for treating acne and pimples a list of ingredients that you need are:
- One-third cup of Oatmeal.
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- 1-2 tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Half cup of Hot Water.
Secondly ways for creating Homemade Oatmeal Face Mask.
- Firstly take one-third cup of oatmeal in a small bowl.
- Then add half cup of hot water in the bowl.
- Then wait for few seconds.
- Then add one 1 tablespoon of honey in the bowl.
- Finally add 1 or 2 tablespoon of yogurt in the bowl.
- Then mix the mixture nicely.
And finally your Oatmeal Facial Mask is ready to use.
How to apply Oatmeal Mask:
- First of all wash your face with water and then pad your face dry.
- Then apply Oatmeal face mask on your face and neck with your finger tips or with a makeup brush.
- Let this mixture stay for 20 to 25 minutes on your face and neck.
- Remove the Oatmeal Mask using moist cotton or paper towel.
- Finally wash your face with lukewarm.
- Apply homemade Oatmeal Facial at least twice a week.
- Always remove your makeup before applying Oatmeal Mask.
- Do not use flavored oatmeal as they contain artificial flavors and colors.
- Always use plain or Greek yogurt only.
- Always use organic honey.
- If you have dry skin then you can use ripped avocado in place of honey.
- You can even take bath with oatmeal if your skin is highly tame.
- Make a habit of applying coconut oil every time on your skin after taking shower.