Papaya, known as the angel fruit because of its varieties of properties and utilities in it. Furthermore Papaya is rich in many sources like Vitamin A and Vitamin C, Vitamin E. And because of these and many other enzymes which help in removing dead skin cells.So if you wish to have beautiful, flawless and glowing skin it is advised to use Homemade Papaya Face Mask. As Papaya is easily available in your kitchen or in the market and it is also advised to use raw honey and lemon juice for creating this recipe.
Benefits of Papaya for Skin:
Papaya consists of nutrients like Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, antioxidant properties, alpha hydroxyl, zinc and manganese. So because of the presence of these minerals in papaya you get benefits like:
- Removes acnes.
- Removes dark spots.
- Papaya slows down aging skin.
- It also removes blemishes.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Papaya moisturizes your skin.
- Hydrates your skin.
- It also helps in slowing down aging.
Benefits of Honey for Skin:
Honey consists of Vitamin C, antibacterial properties and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. Because of the presence of these minerals in honey you get benefits like:
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Honey fights against acne.
- It also helps lightens your skin tone.
- Helps in reduces inflammation.
Benefits of Lemon Juice for Skin:
Lemon consists of Vitamin C, lactic acid and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. Due to the presence of these minerals in lemon you get benefits like:
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Acts as natural antiseptic.
- While Lemon also reduces acne.
- Fights against sign of aging,
- Juice of lemon also lightens dark underarms and dark lips.
Homemade Papaya Face Mask for Beautiful Skin
Procedure to make Papaya Face Pack
For creating you homemade Papaya face mask for beautiful and glowing skin you need:
- Half ripped Papaya
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- One-half teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
Steps for creating Homemade Papaya Face Mask are:
- First of all take half ripped Papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Transfer all the papaya in a blender.
- You can add one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Then finally add one-half teaspoon of fresh lemon juice in the blender.
- Lastly spin the blender for few minutes.
And finally your Papaya Face Mask is ready to use.
How to apply Papaya Face Mask:
- First of all wash your face with water and then pad your face dry.
- Then apply Papaya facial on your face and neck with your finger tips or with a makeup brush.
- Let this mixture stay for 20 minutes on your face and neck.
- Remove the Papaya face pack using moist cotton or paper towel.
- Finally wash your face with lukewarm.
- Apply homemade Papaya Face Mask at least twice a week.
- You can steam your face for opening up all the pores before applying Papaya Mask.
- It is always advised to use ripped papaya for making this blend.
- You can even use fork instead of blender.
- Use can even use peel of papaya for scrubbing your skin.
- Always use organic and raw honey instead of processed honey.