Wrinkles are the most common sign of aging. And to get rid of wrinkles, people go for many expensive beauty treatments to avoid the aging signs in their face. The main reason behind occurrence of wrinkles is your thin skin and sagging skin. Most common place where wrinkles occur are face, backs of hands, neck and back of forearms. Well, wrinkles occurs in the natural process of aging.
The connective tissue consists of collagen and elastin. When collagen and elastin breaks down, due the the changes occur in firoblasts during the aging process, wrinkles occur. Sometimes, wrinkles even occur quite before. The main reason behind occurrence of wrinkles prematurely is excessive exposure to sun light, smoking, use of certain type of drugs, excessive stress, sudden weight loss, lack of Vitamin E or hereditary factors.
The emergence of wrinkles is completely a biological and natural process, however the UV rays and other factors that I have discussed above speed up the process. So, before wrinkles make you look old and pale, treat them. Well, there are various types of beauty products available in the market with which wrinkles can be cured. People even go for plastic surgeries to get rid of their wrinkles and make them look beautiful and younger. However all these beauty product or surgeries are either very expensive or have side effects.
Well, not to worry, there are home remedies which treat the wrinkles just like any beauty product or plastic surgery. These home remedies not only treat wrinkles but also prevent new wrinkles from coming.
Home Remedies To Get rid of Wrinkles
1. Fenugreek Leaves and Seeds
As we all know that Fenugreek whether taken in form of leaves, seeds or oil, is very good for various types of skin problems. Hence, fenugreek is also good for treating the wrinkles. Fenugreek leaves are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are absorbed by your body very easily. Thus helps not only in treating wrinkles but also the fine lines if is used on a continual basis.
How to use Fenugreek Leaves and seeds for wrinkle treatment?
- Take few fenugreek leaves in a blender, now add few drops of water to it and make a paste of it.
- Now apply the paste on your face and leave it for overnight.
- Then next morning, wash off your face with slightly warm water.
- Use this home remedy on a regular basis, till your wrinkles did not go away.
Alternatively, you can also wash you face off with the boiled water which consists of the juices of the fenugreek seeds. For that, follow the step by step procedure given below.
- Take handful of fenugreek seed.
- Add these fenugreek seed to water and boil them along with water.
- Now strain the water.
- Now apply the strained liquid on your face gently with your hands.
- Keep it for 45 minutes and then wash it off from your face.
- Repeat this remedy on a continual basis till your wrinkles do not get eliminated.
Ginger consists of very high content of ant – oxidants which makes it an outstanding remedy to treat wrinkles. As earlier in the article, I have discussed about two elements, elastin and collage, one of the reason of occurring of wrinkles. So, when ginger is applied on your face, it prevents the breakdown of elastin. Hence resulting in eliminating face wrinkles.
- Take ginger and grate it properly.
- Now take a pinch of ginger and add with it with honey.
- Take this mixture daily in the morning, empty stomach.
- Alternatively, you can also drink ginger tea on a regular basis.
3. Milk Powder
Milk Powder is a natural wrinkle treatment . Honey, on one hand provide glow to your skin and on other hand milk powder results in making your skin wrinkle – free and softer. Go through the procedure given below to know about how to apply Milk powder along with honey on your face.
- Take 2 teaspoon of honey, 2 teaspoon of milk powder and 4 tablespoon of warm water.
- Now mix them all together.
- Then apply the mixture on your face and keep it for 10 minutes.
- Now wash it off thoroughly from your face.
- Repeat this remedy daily till you did not get rid of your wrinkles
Pineapple is a very good source of Vitamin C, which is good for getting rid of wrinkles. Take Pineapple and take out its pulp. Now apply this pineapple pulp on your skin. Leave it for at least 10 minutes and then wash off your face thoroughly with fresh water.
Alternatively, you can also use the pineapple juice. Rub pineapple juice on your hand and with your gentle hands massage it over your face. Do the massage in a circular motion, it will increase the circulation of blood on your face. Improvement in your blood circular will ultimately lead to softening your skin and making it free from wrinkles.
Almonds is also another excellent natural remedies for wrinkles. As Almond is a good source of Vitamin E, iron, zinc, calcium, folic acid, oleic acid which if combined together together delayed the aging process and hence leads to wrinkle free skin and face. Now moving to how to use Almond to get rid of wrinkles in your face.
- Soak 8 to 10 almonds in ram milk for an overnight.
- In the morning peel of the skin from almonds and grind the almonds into a thick paste.
- Now apply the paste on your face as well as you can apply the paste under the dark circles also.
- Now leave the almond paste on your face for 30 minutes
- Then wash it off your face with slightly warm water.
- To get rid of your wrinkles forever, repeat the above procedure daily.
Alternatively, one can also massage the almond oil on your face with gentle hands and not only the wrinkle free skin but also get rid of dark circles as well as blackheads. However, the condition is, massage with almond oil your face on a regular basis.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- 12 Home Remedies to get rid of Bags under eyes
- Top 14 Tomato Face Mask for Acne
- How to make Homemade Face Mask for Glowing Skin
Banana consists of rich content of Vitamins, Minerals and anti oxidants, which fight with the factors that causes wrinkles and fine lines. If banana is used twice a week on a daily basis, it will provide freshness and glow to your skin and at the same time make your skin free from wrinkles. The question is how to use banana to get wrinkle free skin. For that, follow the step by step procedure given below to get rid of wrinkles.
- Take to ripe bananas and mash them into fine and thick paste.
- Now apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave the paste of banana on your face for near about half an hour.
- Now wash off your face with lukewater.
- After washing your face, apply moisturizer on your skin.
Moreover, there is another way also, to apply Banana on your face. Look at the procedure given below to know more about it.
- Take one ripe Banana and mashed it
- Take avocado along with little amount of honey
- Now mix the three of them properly.
- Apply it on your skin and leave it there for about 20 minutes.
- Now wash it off with fresh water.
- Follow the remedy twice a week on a regular basis.
7. Olive Oil
Olive oil is one of the most beneficial oil which cures different types of skin problem. Wrinkles is another skin problem which can be solved by doing regular massage of your face with Olive Oil. At the same time Olive Oil is a very good antioxidant which combat with free radical which damages the skin.
Take olive oil on your palm and do massage you face on a regular basis with it. The massage will moisturize your skin and make it glow as well as soften it. At the same time long lasting protection from other skin problems.
You can either simply go for olive oil massage or mix few drops of honey with olive oil and glycerine. Mix the three of them properly. Now massage with the mixture twice a week. This will result in removing the dead skin cells as well as helps in tightening the clogged skin.
Tomato is another effective remedy among home remedies for wrinkles. All you need to eat a tomato daily This will tighten the clogged skin and provides a natural glow and redness to your cheeks. As in the article earlier, that wrinkles occur in backs of hands, neck, so for curing wrinkles there, apply the tomato pulp and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. When you wash off your face, neck or any other area where you have applied tomato, you will find instant glow in your skin as well as softness in skin.
9. Rice Powder
Rice Powder is also an effective home remedy to get wrinkle free skin and face. Take handful of rice powder. It is easily available in any food store. Mix rose water and milk appropriately, so that if mixed together , a thick paste is obtained. Apply the paste on your face and other affected areas.
Leave the paste on your face for at least 20 minutes then wash off your with cold water. The rice powder pack will tighten the clogged skin, hence making the skin free from wrinkles as well as fine lines.
The most easiest remedy to follow for removing wrinkles is water. As water keeps the body hydrated as well as maintains the moisturization level in the body and hence makes you look younger and more beautiful. If your body is dehydrated, it makes your body look pale and older. So, “drink as much water as you can”.
Yes, most importantly, the water that you are drinking should be fresh, pure and filtrated, otherwise instead of acting as a remedy, it can act as a catalyst to cause various problems such as Jaundice, Dehydration and many more.
For wrinkle-free skin and face, drink two liters of water daily. Do drink at least 2 glasses of water daily in the morning empty stomach. If you do this regularly, then not only all the blackheads but pimples and wrinkles get disappeared.
Apricot is rich source of potassium, magnesium, phosphorous and calcium. First of all, take 2 apricots, remove their seed and make pulp or puree of it. Now add 1 teaspoon of honey, a small quantity of milk and juice of lime juice. Mix four them properly and make a thick paste out of it. Apply this mixture on your face, neck , back of hands. Leave it for 10 minutes and then wash off your face with cold water. Then towel dry your face. Don’t leave your face just like that, apply moisturizer on your face.
Apple is another effective home remedy for treating wrinkles. Now question arises how to use apples to get wrinkle free and fine line free skin and face.
- Take a slice of apple.
- Cut this slice into small pieces.
- Now put the pieces into mixer and add few drops of honey to it.
- Now blend and make a thick paste out of it.
- Apply the paste on your skin, face and neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse off with water.
What you must do to avoid Wrinkles
- Do cover your face while travelling outside to avoid the sun exposure as it act as catalyst and fasten the aging process.
- Stress is another cause of emerging of wrinkles.
- Do not smoke, in fact quit smoking as it leads to premature wrinkles.
- Eat Vitamin C rich food in your diet as much as you can such as orange, blueberries, grapefruit, pineapple, broccoli, spinach
- Do always sleep on your back as it prevents the fine lines.
We all know that, aging is a natural process, we cannot stop it, however can delay it for some time. Use these home remedies and get rid of wrinkles and get flawless skin. Moreover, friends, if you are thinking of going for home remedies, then you need to be very patient, as it took quite longer time to show their results. However they eradicate the problem from root and and do not left any side effect.