Well creating orange peel face pack might sound strange to you but my friends it’s highly effective. If you don’t believe me then try this wonderful, effective mask and experience the amazing benefits. Due to presence of Vitamin C, Vitamin A and many other antioxidants in orange peel, makes it beneficial for your skin.
And it is not wrong to say that the orange peel has more nutritional level than the actual orange fruit. Due to the presence of nutrients like antioxidants in Orange peel that help in maintaining healthy and younger-looking skin.
In addition, the peel consists of citric acid that helps in brightening of your skin. For making Orange Peel Face Pack you need to add yogurt and honey to make this blend more wonderful.
Benefits of Orange Peel (Santre Ke Chilke) for Skin:
Orange Peel consists of Vitamin like A, C and E, folates, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid. You can also use orange peel as a scrub to get rid of dark underarms. Because of the presence of these nutrients in orange peel you get benefits like:
- Removes dead cells.
- Removes acne.
- Cleans your pores.
- Removes dark circles.
- Helps in brightening of your skin.
Benefits of Yogurt for Skin:
Yogurt consist mineral compositions like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium. Because of the presence of these minerals in yogurt you get benefits like:
- Moisturizes your skin.
- Reduces the dark circles.
- Treats all the skin infections.
- Removes dead skin.
- Prevents from infection,
- Reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Fights against acne.
Benefits of Honey for Skin:
Honey consists of Vitamin C, antibacterial properties and folate that are very beneficial for your skin. Because of the presence of these minerals in honey you get benefits like:
- Honey moisturizes your skin.
- Honey fights against acne.
- Honey lightens your skin tone.
- Honey helps in reduces inflammation.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- Oatmeal Facemask for Eczema and Dry Skin
- Natural Remedies to cure Wrinkles
- Natural Face Mask for Glowing Skin
How to make Orange Peel Face Pack for Flawless Skin
Orange Peel Face Pack Procedure
For creating you homemade Orange Peel face mask for flawless skin you need:
- 3 Oranges.
- 2 teaspoons of Yogurt.
- 2 teaspoons of Honey
Steps for creating Homemade Orange Peel Face Mask are:
- Take 3 oranges and remove its peels.
- Wash these peels and keep them in sunlight for getting dry for 3 days.
- Then put these dried peels in the blender and spin it in few seconds.
- Now take 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder in a small bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
- And lastly 1 teaspoons of honey.
And finally you’re Orange Peel Face Mask is ready to use.
How to apply Orange Peel Face Mask:
- First of all wash your face with water and then pad your face dry.
- Then apply Orange Peel face mask on your face and neck with your finger tips or with a makeup brush.
- Let this mixture stay for 20 minutes on your face and neck.
- Remove the Orange Peel Face Mask using moist cotton or paper towel.
- Finally wash your face with lukewarm.
- Apply homemade Orange Peel Face Mask at least twice a week.
- You can store the orange peel powder in a tight closed jar for later use.
- You need to steam your face as it will open up all your pores before using face mask.
- Orange Peel powder acts as a natural cleanser.