Acne, a very common problem related to your skin and is found in all the ages of people. Teenagers are most prone to the acne problem as their is a drastic change in the level of hormones in their body. Everyone desire to have a beautiful and attractive face without any pimple or acne in this world. Want to get rid of acne overnight? then do read the further article carefully.
However one cannot control the changes in their body or the level of hormones in your body. Therefore, I have come up with this article, to share with you natural home remedies to get rid of Acne. Well, Acne is the outcome of improper functioning of the oil delivering organs.
Because of the improper functioning of the organs, they start to deliver excessive amount of oil which results in involvement of the organ. Main causes behind the occurrence of acne is too much stress, unhealthy eating habits and a very hectic lifestyle.
Acne are commonly appear on your face, chest, back and scalp. It is a type of little skin injury or the aggravations of the skin. They are sebaceous organs which are contaminated with microbes, swell up, and then top of these acne fill with the discharge. These acne are also known as pimples, zits and spots.
Many people in this world go for the medical treatment. These medical treatments involves use of very brutal chemicals. There are skin peels and laser medication available with which one can remove all the acne in his or her face. In reality, involvement of chemicals worsen the condition of your skin. This either results in irritation to your skin or other related skin problems.
Therefore, I have come up with the very simple natural home remedies to get rid of acne. These home remedies do not involve any kind of side effect neither have any harmful effect on your face or the affected area.
Home Remedies To Get rid of Acne
1. Apply Ice Cube to your Acne
Applying the ice cube is a very effective home remedy to get rid of zits or spots on your face. This remedy works as magic, if your acne or pimple is not fully developed. Ice cube helps in diminishing the swelling and contracts the oil organs. Ultimately, application of ice cube on your acne helps in clearing the excessive amount of oil and microbes from your skin and thus helps in curing your acne as well as acne scars.
How to apply Ice Cube on your face?
- Take ice cubes, crush them and wrap these ice cubes in a cloth
- Now put the cloth on the affected area for few seconds. Do not keep the ice on your face for so long as it can burn your skin. It is also important to note that do not apply the ice cubes directly on your face.
- Hold the ice cubes for just few seconds and repeat this process for 10 minutes.
- Within few times of following this procedure, you will experience the amazing results. With one to two days, your zits or pimples will get disappeared.
2. Apply Honey
Honey is known for its disinfectant property and thus helps in eliminating all the microbes that are present in your oil organs. Below is the procedure given to how to apply honey.
- Take honey in a bowl.
- Now take a cotton ball and dip into the bowl of honey.
- Apply this cotton ball on the affected area on your face.
- Leave the honey on the affected area for 30 minutes.
- Now wash it off from your face with warm water.
- Follow the procedure daily for few days.
Moreover, there is another method to make use of honey. In this method, take cinnamon powder and mix it with honey. Now take a cotton ball and dip the cotton ball into the mixture. Apply this mixture on your pimples and leave it for overnight. In morning wash off your face, follow this procedure on a daily basis and find the considerable difference within one to two days.
3. Baking Soda
Baking soda, scientifically known as sodium bi-carbonate works as exfoliant. And thus it opens up the pores in your skin and removes all the dead skin cells. In addition, it also helps in maintaining the PH level of the body. Also, baking soda consist of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which is also good for getting rid of acne scars. Combination of all these properties make baking soda, a very effective home remedy.
How to make use of Baking soda to remove the pimples or zits?
- Take 2 teaspoon of baking soda and add water to it.
- Now mix both the elements together and make a fine paste out of it.
- Apply this paste on the affected area on your face.
- Leave it for 5 minutes on your face.
- Now wash off your face with warm water.
Moreover, there is another method to make use of Baking soda. In this, take 2 tablespoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, juice of half lemon and 5 tablespoon of honey. Mix all the elements together and apply the paste obtained above on your face. Leave it for 5 minutes and then wash off your face with warm water. For better results, apply this paste twice a day for 2 to 3 days.
4. Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti)
Fuller’s Earth, commonly known by the name of Multani Mitti is good for oily and skin with acne or pimples. It also absorbs all the excess oil produced by oil organs. It do not dry out your skin, instead opens up all the skin pores. Most interesting fact about Multani Mitti is that, it also improves the
How to apply Fuller’s Earth?
- Take equal proportion of Fuller’s earth, rose water and sandalwood powder.
- Now mix all the elements together to make a fine paste out of it.
- Now apply the face pack on your face.
- Keep the face pack on your face till it did not get dried up.
- Wash off your face with slightly warm water.
- Follow the procedure for once a week.
You Might Also Like To Read on MomHomeRemedies :
- Natural Method to cure Scars Instantly
- How to get rid of Dark Circles naturally – Magical Methods
- Oatmeal Facemask for Eczema and Dry Skin
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil, is another effective home treatment to cure your acne problem. In addition, it also has antiseptic property which helps in disinfecting the pores. Because of its antiseptic property, it kills all the bacteria that results in causing acne. All you need to do is to apply one drop of tea tree oil on the affected area.
Tea tree oil is available in two forms, one in diluted form and another in undiluted form. First of all go for undiluted tea tree oil. However, if you feel skin irritation, redness or overdrying symptoms, then go for the diluted form of tea tree oil.
In addition you can also mix tea tree oil with Aloe Vera gel and apply it on the affected area. Follow this procedure for twice a day for few days and see the amazing results.
Want to know about the face mask for curing acne problems of your skin? Don’t worry, check out this Tomato Face Mask for Acne.
6. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is another effective home remedy to treat your pimples. It is rich in citric acid which is very good for your skin. Citric acid in lemon kills all the bacteria and microbial that results in causing the zits or pimples. Moreover, it works as an astringent and hence helps in getting rid of the oil.
How to apply Lemon juice on your face?
- Take 1 lemon and squeeze out the juice from it.
- Take cotton ball and dip it into the lemon juice
- Apply the cotton ball on your face and leave it for few minutes.
- For better results, you can also add cinnamon powder on the lemon juice and then apply it on the affect part on your face.
- Follow this procedure daily for 2 to 3 days.
Toothpaste is also an effective home remedy to treat acne problem. Yes, the toothpaste, that you use to brush your teeth is very helpful in case of getting rid of pimples or zits. One of the effective and the simplest method to treat acne or pimples.
Just apply a small amount of white toothpaste on your pimples and zits and leave it for overnight. This will reduce the swelling of the acne as well as dry out the zits and shots. You will see within few days of following this procedure, that your acne or pimples has completely disappeared.
8. Orange peel
Orange peel consists of acidic property as well as is a very good source of Vitamin C. These two properties make the orange peel, the perfect remedy to cure your pimples and zits. Well, orange juice can also be used to cure the pimples. However, the use of orange peel is comparatively more effective than orange juice.
Here is the procedure given to how to use Orange peel?
- Take orange peels and keep them in sunlight for 3 to 4 days.
- Once the orange peel dry out, grind these orange peels into a mixer and make fine powder out of it.
- Now add some water to the orange peel powder and make a fine paste out of it.
- Apply the above obtained paste on the affected area and leave it for at least 15 minutes.
- Now wash off your face with warm water.
9. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel, one of the most effective home remedy for acne treatment. It consists of soothing as well as anti – inflammatory property which reduces the swelling and pain that is present in your acne. Moreover, it also vanishes all the marks or scars being developed by acne.
Either take out the Aloe Vera gel from the Aloe Vera leaf or buy the Aloe Vera Gel from the market which is available in any health store. Apply the Aloe Vera Gel at least twice daily. You can also learn about various other benefits of Aloe Vera (Gel & Juice).
10. Indian Lilac
Indian Lilac, commonly known as Neem is another effective home remedy to get yourself rid of acne as well as acne scars. It consists of both antiseptic and antimicrobial property which helps in killing the bacteria that causes pimples and zits in your face. At the same time, Indian Lilac also helps in soothing the redness and swelling.
Here is the procedure to how to apply Indian Lilac?
- Pluck few leaves of Indian Lilac and add some water to it.
- Now make a fine paste out of it.
- Also add 2 to 3 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Now apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave this paste for 20 minutes on your face and wash off your face with water.
- Follow this procedure twice a week.
Moreover, you can also apply neem oil on your acne and get amazing results within few days of applying it.
Fenugreek herb consists of anti – inflammatory, antiseptic and anti – oxidant property. Take few fenugreek leaves, add some water to it and grind them to make paste out of it. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for at least 15 minutes. Now wash off your face with water. Follow this remedy three to four days in a week. You will find that your acne has been healed amazingly.
Moreover, there is another method to use fenugreek. Take fenugreek seeds and turn them into fine powder. Now add little amount of water to it. Mix both the elements together to make fine paste out of it. Now apply the paste on the affected area and leave it for at least half an hour. You can also leave the paste on the affected area for overnight. Follow the procedure three times a day.
12. Try Steam
Steam is very useful in case of opening up of the pores of your skin. It flushes out all the impurities from your face. A very good and simplest remedy to treat the acne and pimples related problems.
Just fill a huge pot with hot water. Cover your head with towel so that no steam get wasted and then inhale and exhale. Make sure that your skin do not come into direct control of hot water as it can adversely affect your skin.
One of the easiest method to take steam is use of steaming machines which are very easily available in the market today.
So, that’s it with the home remedies to get rid of acne related problems. All the remedies are free from any side effect and do not cause any kind of harm or damage to your sensitive skin.